Thursday, January 25, 2018

Lucky Day!!

High tide is at about 5 pm.  I starts to cycle to Punggol seaside at 4.  The water is high and murky at the regular spot.  I throw my net and did not do a good job as the net did not spread out.  I was kicking myself mentally as the net lands on the water.  Then I saw a big fish jumps out.  I pull the net in and felt a little struggle.  I do not know yet but feels hopeful that I have caught fishes.  As I pull in the net, there it is a big Asian Seabass.  Another smaller Asian Seabass was also caught in the net.  I felt so lucky to catch a big fish in my first throw.  I put the big seabass in a plastic bag.  The small seabass goes into the bottle.

I feel very lucky!  After that I cycled to Punggol Point.  Again, my kakis are not there whenever I caught a big fish.  No matter, I showed my fish to 2 foreign cleaners whom I says hello to them everytime I met them.  The large seabass weighs more than 800 grams.  My wife put the fish into the freezer when I reached home.

The smaller seabass goes into the tank and it is still alive and swimming.  I also caught some mullets. It is feels good to be lucky!!

2 comments:

Boh Tong aka Luke Tan said...

Wal BL you are indeed very lucky!

BookLover said...

Thanks, BT. I am happy.