Monday, January 29, 2018

Enjoying the Front Yard

The temperature cools down in the evening at about 6pm.  So I make myself a cup of iced tea and sat at my front porch.  We have an outdoor table with 6 chairs.  It is nice to read and relax listening to the water sounds of the fountain.  The trees and plants are lush and green.  It is like living with nature.  My wife joins me but she started to talk about the shellac peeling off and started to clean it up.  She is such a perfectionist.  I just want to relax and do basically nothing or read.  So it became stressful.

I am like Dagwood Bumstead in the Blondie comic strip.  Plain lazy when it come to housekeeping and maintenance.  I just like my peace and relaxation rather than endless cleaning and keep the things in the house in tip top condition.

Anyway, we have to go for dinner and I am happy to have space to enjoy drinking iced tea alfresco.

No comments: