Sunday, May 07, 2017

Outing with My In-Laws

My father-in-law is keen to go to the Flyer.  It is benefit that B2 has in SCDF.  He is going to ORD.  He managed to procure the pass and we went today.  My father-in-law is happy.  He had undergone radiotherapy aka gamma knife for cancerous lump.  And suffers skin burns and pain.  So he is keen to go tour and enjoy himself.

So we went to pick my father-in-law, mother-in-law and sister-in-law at half past 10 and headed to flyer.  Unfortunately, when we reached there, the flyer is not in operation due to bad weather.  So we went to the hawker center but the price was so high.  A plate of chicken rice starts at $6.  Teh O or Kopi O is $2.20.  So we went to the Chinese Resturant as there are vegetarian dishes.  We did not order much, just 4 dim sum, lohan pot and Penang hor fun.  Total bill comes to $95.  I have Passion Card and did not use the towel.  After discount and taking out towel bill, the total price become $85.  So it is quite dear.  A lot more dear than Imperial Treasure.

My father-in-law is quite happy with the outing.  It is nice to be a tourist in Singapore.

No comments: