Thursday, May 04, 2017

B1 Mountain Climbing Tour

B1 went to Lombok, Indonesia to climb a mountain.  He is so thrilled with his experience.  The climb is quite steep in some areas with volcanic sand.  So it is quite challenging.  There are some women in the tour.  So he is quite impressed everyone reached the summit.  His thighs were very tight and sore.  The night sky was clear and he can see all the stars.  The porters will carry their bags and set up tents for them to sleep.  They also carry the water and cook up hot meals.  It is like having maid service.  He is so impressed by the tour.  I feel like going after what he said.  However, some parts are dangerous.  He slipped and the phone broke.

I am thinking it may be dangerous for me as I am not as fit and also my back is weak.  Maybe I should not be taking such risks.

No comments: