Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Heat is ON!

Mid afternoon.  Hot and muggy.  I am at my home office and it is so hard to concentrate.  The heat and humidity makes it difficult to focus.  I am happy my IT guy is helping me with my old computer.  I am setting it up as a spare laptop.  So far it is working out good.  Although basic, I had use it for work for many years.  More than 4.  It is past 5 years old and without my office security, it will be faster.  I will have to borrow all the audiobooks again from the library so that I can transfer them to my phone for my listening pleasure while I cycle.


Stock market is dropping like crazy with the news that the "armada" that Trump said he sent to N Korea actually went to Australia and only today it is heading to N. Korea.  What a booboo!  This news is causing my stocks to nosedive.  So it is another form of heat!

No comments: