Monday, March 06, 2017

Peach Garden in Thomson Plaza

We were not too hungry during lunch and so decide to eat dim sum.  The Chinese resturant in Thomson Plaza is now occupied by Peach Garden.  I remember going to Peach Garden in Novena Hotel.  It was very good but also very expensive.  Today, in Thomson Plaza, the price is still high but not exorbitant.  The food quality is also not as good.

I think the dim sum in Hua Ting is still the best.  It is quite expensive but the taste is good.  I loved to eat there.  We have not been there since the Champagne Lunch is not available.  Champagne Lunch is good for my boys who can eat a lot if the food is good.  It is good value.  My wife and I on the other hand have limited stomach space and it is not good value.  So we like to bring our boys together so that they can eat our share!

No comments: