Wednesday, February 22, 2017

A Week without Blogging

It is hard to write.  I have a boring life.  I also do not know what topic or specialty to blog about.  Many blog on food or places to go.  I like to just talk about my books or work.  Now I do not read as much as before.  It is so much easier to whatsapp and youtube.  My attention span is short and getting shorter.


Writing take thinking and thinking is so much effort compared to searching for videos to watch.  Better still, youtube recommends more similar videos.  No efforts needed to expand your interest.  To get some momentum back, I start to read newspapers again.  I read the analysis and guest writers.  Newspaper articles are easy read.  It is short.  Books are much harder to sustain interest.  So reading fiction is the way to go. 


What did I do for the week?  I look back and try to recall.  It was just routine - work, meals and exercise.  Today, I swam.  Most of the time, cycling is norm.  I enjoys the PCN and Punggol seaside.  I noticed Malay families still do picnic  But other races don't. 


Many fishermen have abandon fishing in Punggol Jetty.  The catch was dismal.  Using net, I am able to catch enough fishes for my arowana.  Otherwise, I will have problem as the small fishes have also diminish.


A week has gone quickly and I am looking to writing regularly.

No comments: