Sunday, December 11, 2016

Hillman Resturant

I had wanted to lunch with my eldest sister for some time now.  Initially was set for my birthday in July.  Then B2 was on duty.  After that I had kidney stones removal which makes me sick for almost 6 weeks.  Now that I am clear, fit and healthy, it is good to catch up with her again.  She brought along her eldest daughter and granddaughter.  I am glad to see my niece and grandniece.  We had a wonderful meal. 


After lunch, we went to Fairprice and B3 bought pumpkins, carrots and celery to make soup.  My sister commented that the ingredient cost is more than eating out!  I told her it ok to eat organic.  Other family in the opposite aisle bought loads of organic veg as well.  The raw materials cost more than $20!


My wife went to buy vegetarian food for her father who is still in the hospital.  Lohan stir fry.  It took a long time.  My father-in-law enjoys his dinner very much.


Our dinner was homemade pumpkin soup by B3.  It is quite good.  He is a good cook indeed!

No comments: