Saturday, December 10, 2016

Beautiful Saturday

Early in the morning, customer was calling.  I have to go to office to check on stock and wait for the customer to come and pick up the goods.  Luckily, we have stock.  So customer is very happy to pay cash upfront to collect the goods.  I am very happy to make them happy.  I get a kick out of this.  Then I called my colleague and give him the good news.  He thought I was asking him to work.  I just want to make him happy.  He is too engrossed about his next meeting.


After sending the goods, I went to SGH to visit my father-in-law.  He is so much better and hungry.  He is very picky yet his choices are limited as he can eat only vegetarian.  We had lunch in Chinatown.  Braised chicken with gizzard, dumpling soup and boiled vegetable in oyster sauce...  After lunch, we stroll the main Chinatown and bought veg lunch for my mother-in-law.  B1 and B3 is very happy to try out ice-cream cone.  Durian and Vanilla flavor.  We have a good day.  Dinner is the braised meat, intestines and hard boiled eggs at AMK Ave 1.  We bought a pack of goldfishes and guppies for our pond.  Guppies are food for the alligator gar.

No comments: