Sunday, November 06, 2016

Divorcee Making Friend with Me!

I was at the Punggol Point in the morning catching fishes as usual last Friday.  A female cyclist saw and later start talking to me.  I am a friendly guy and loves to talk to strangers.  I decided to go and she wanted to cycle back together.  I told her I have to go toilet to wash up.  She said you can leave your bicycle here.  No, I need to wash the bicycle as well and left.  After I finished washing up, she was waiting for me outside the toilet and we cycle back together.  Along the way, we started talking.  She asked if my wife is working and I told her no.  We talked about other things like her kid...she has a girl 8 years old.  Then I realized when someone asked about something, it means that the  people wants you to ask back.  So I ask about her husband and  she told me he is a sales engineer selling PCBs.  Then she says they don't  live together.  That is where I found out she is divorced and I ask if she has boyfriend.  Her response is sometime it is good to be single.


So we chat all the way until we reached Sengkang CC where we split and she goes to gym there and I go home.

No comments: