Friday, November 04, 2016

Amazing Tui Na

I fell from the bicycle  a week ago and has been nursing backache since then.  Today I have to go to office for lunch.  My office is near to Jurong East.  My wife queue for me and I managed to get treated.  The relief is immediate.  I do not know if the relief is temporary or not, it sure feels good to be pain-free.


After tui na, we had lunch at the Teochew Porridge coffeeshop.  The food is good but quite expensive.  At night, I also ate Teochew porridge in Whampo.  Now Teochew is so expensive, it used to be poor man's meal.  For a stewed cabbage, minced pork, braised pork and chaipo egg together with a bowl of porridge for One person, the cost is $6.50.  The food is salty but tasty.  I love teochew porridge as it is what I ate for lunch growing up.  Dinner is rice.

No comments: