Monday, September 05, 2016

Outback and Milk Sock Tea

I just landed and walk around the mall.  Outback has teatime special.  So I went for the baby back ribs.  Unfortunately, I did not like the buffalo wings sauce.  Wished I specify the bbq sauce when I order.  I did not realise the waitress did not check with me on the 3 types of sauce available.  After the ribs, I walk about and stopped by a tea place for HK milk tea.  The egg tart was pretty good but their coconut tart has no standards.

There is a street that has plenty of aquarium fish shops.  The fishes are quite different from those at home.  So it is quite interesting to window shop.  I like the salt water fishes available.  The colours are brilliant and exotic.

After walking about for a while, it is more of the same.  Plenty of shops selling jewellery.  So I got bored and come back to the hotel.

No comments: