Sunday, September 11, 2016

Last Few Days

I just realized I have not blog for a few days.  On Thursday, I was busy at the exhibition and then go for dinner.  After that, I had an "emergency" at home.  Our stove keep tripping the ELCB or earth leakage circuit breaker.  My wife called and I have to troubleshoot using phone.  Finally, she managed to isolate the fault.  It was one of our bedroom's aircond.  I had to call my plumber as he left the conduit cover open when he install the piping.  He promised to go down Friday morning to fix up the conduit. 


My wife also called our aircond man and he spent two hours to troubleshoot and found the wiring faulty.  So we have to call our electrical contractor.  What a merry-go-round costing time and money.


Friday morning, I have to get up early to catch my flight from Haneda home.  There is a stewardess who look like Angmo.  I was intrigued and when to the flight deck when they are free to find out.  She is half English and half Thai.  She has good features and quite good looking.  All her family in England has left and living in France, Spain that has better weather than the depressing weather in England.


Yesterday, my brother had a wedding lunch for his 2nd daughter.  The restaurant is Jin Long in Bedok.  Originally, he book the tables in Punggol branch.  But Punggol branch closed down two weeks ago.  The food is average and price is $498 per table.  Good thing is we had black pepper crabs.  The crabs are quite good.


Today, we had birthday dinner with my mother-in-law in Punggol Waterpoint.  Since my in-laws are vegetarian, Din Tai Fung is a good choice as it has fried rice with eggs.  It can be a handful as my in-laws are pretty strict with their diet.  No garlic or onions.  After the meal, they are in much better mood.  So true is hungry man is an angry man and corollary hungry woman is an angry woman.


My weekend life now revolves around moving from one restaurant to another restaurant.

3 comments:

Boh Tong aka Luke Tan said...

BL, I noticed that you travel a lot these days.

BookLover said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BookLover said...

Yes, I do. Helping out my colleagues:)