Wednesday, September 07, 2016

ANA

This is one of the rare time I took ANA to Tokyo.  I have to go from HK and ANA is a better deal.  I always take ANA for domestic flights if we are not taking bullet train.  The flight is ok.  There is no English magazines on board.  The entertainment system is a small subset of SQ.  It is interesting to see the stewardess changing their uniforms during the flight.  I kind of get confused.  I thought like SQ different colors mean the rank.  Then I realize after a while all the girls have the same colour.  Also interesting to note is I did not see any male crew.  So I guess there will be not juicy stories which my good friend Boh Tong blogs about. 


Oh, I just remember the flight deck are men.  So the pilots have no competition at all!!!

2 comments:

Boh Tong aka Luke Tan said...

Haha BL you are so hilarious!

BookLover said...

;)