Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Pu Tien Taipei

I had dinner with my ex-colleague.  We decided on Pu Tien as the food looked good.  We ordered Heng Hwa bee hoon, stir-fried vegetable, assorted cold dishes - pickled cucumber, steamed chicken, pickled fungus with radish(I am not sure) and now even the last cold dish I cannot remember!  My short term memory is going.  The sweet sour pork with Lychee is not bad but not as good as Paradise Inn in Seletar Mall. 

After dinner, we had tea and talk till almost closing time at 10pm.  It is so nice to just chat about everything and nothing.  I enjoys her company.  She has slimmed down and her face is a little thin and haggled.  Even her butt seems smaller.  Yes, I noticed!  She says she is enjoying her work.  She bought Google, Amazon and Apple share.  Her Apple share is down but Google and Amazon is up.  These are the companies that LinkedIn said attracts top clicks and did extremely well in the stock market.  Overall, she still makes about $5000 which is not bad at all.

No comments: