Monday, June 20, 2016

I Love Taipei

My colleague noticed that Taiwanese women are much better looking than before.  He think it may be more make-up.  I also remind him plastic surgery as well.  I agree with him that the women are better looking.  Taiwanese are more feminine and very polite and warm.  I think they make good wives.  But this is just outside looking in.  I do not have the numbers to support i.e. how many Taiwanese wives divorce their husbands.

Taipei has good food and the price is reasonable.  We went to Din Tai Fung and the crowd was huge and queue long.  It is pretty well organised.  There are separate queues for 1 to 2 persons, 3 to 4 persons and 5 and above.  My colleague first time eating in Din Tai Fung and he likes the fried dumpling (jiao tzu) and the wanton in chilli sauce.   I love them too.  We had a wonderful dinner.

After dinner, I had a burnt caramel latte from Starbucks which was pretty good.

No comments: