Thursday, March 24, 2016

New Ubin Seafood

B1 wanted to try this place as he read it in the internet.  His friend also told him about it.  We try it for tonight's dinner.  The place is in the industrial estate and pretty authentic (meaning a little like the good ole days).  Plenty of carparks!  Food is very hot and very good.  Service is fast.  I like the prawn paste chicken, hokkien mee and smoked pork collar.  The oyster egg is nothing to shout about.  Total meal for 4 is only $68.  We did not order seafood or the signature beef.  If we did, the cost will be close to $200. 

I like this place and will go back there to try the food again.

2 comments:

Boh Tong aka Luke Tan said...

I think it is at Sin Ming estate right BL?

BookLover said...

You are right, BT. I just heard my brother-in-law went there for birthday party for his son. 11 heads and he spent $1,700!!