Thursday, January 07, 2016

Stock Market Crash

Just when I thought the stock market will be stabilised, it crashed.  I have no idea where the money go to and what the fund managers do.  With my exposure, it is scary.  I just want to hang in there, this reminds me of the Clob shares when Mahathir decided to just stop.  I lost most of my money in Malaysia.  Now, this is Singapore shares.  It is suppose to be better.  The key word is "suppose".

I am looking at the bright side of things.  I have good health and family is good.  We have food on the table.  From the future looking back, maybe I shouldn't worry.  Right now looking forward, it is dark.

2 comments:

Boh Tong aka Luke Tan said...

Very true we have good health,food and nice family and these are very important things in life. We are small investors and are suckered by the professionals. That's life BL.

BookLover said...

Thanks for your kind words of comfort, BT.