Friday, January 08, 2016

Good Catch Friday

I am glad the fishes are back.  It is so fun to be able to scoop up fishes easily rather than to sneak up on them or wait for a school to swim by which always depends more on luck than skills.  This morning, I manage to catch enough for my arowana and gold fishes to have a good meal.  In the evening before sundown.  There were no fishes.  At first, I only managed to catch two lone fishes.  Then I go lucky to chance on a small school.  The school was running away.. I mean swimming away from me and I quicken my steps and spring into action and brought my net down in one explosive motion!  I managed to catch probably the whole school! 

So my arowana has a wonderful live seafood dinner.

B1 is back home today.  It is so nice to have him home.  After 4 months, we have full strength at the dining table tonight.  We had roast duck from AMK Ave 6 Hong Kong Roast.  One bird is $36 and superior in taste.  I also bbq roast pork.  Both B1 and B2 thought dinner was sumptuous.  It is so easy when we know where to get good birds!

No comments: