Monday, January 11, 2016

Lack of Sleep

Every morning, I have to wake up early either 5:45 or 6.  I still go to bed late usually about 7 hours of sleep or less.  I feel sleep deprived.  Sometime wake up with a headache because of insufficient restful sleep.  The signs are easy... headaches or tiredness.  So I need to go to bed earlier.  B3 is the most pampered as I have to get up earlier to prepare his recess even though he is Sec 3 now. 

Since he started school, he did not like to buy food from the canteen.  If he does, he will be buying expensive drinks like Ribena rather than food.  

I am busy at work nowadays.  It is good to have issues to deal with but they can be a drag too.

2 comments:

Boh Tong aka Luke Tan said...

5 hours of sleep is good enough for me.

BookLover said...

You are an amazing guy! I need 8 hours of beauty sleep;)