Sunday, January 10, 2016

Complete Family

We are complete family again with all 3 boys at home now.  This morning we went to Queen's Street temple to offer our prayers.  We went fairly early that is 10am and the place was crowded with worshippers.  I just checked on the internet...today is Chu Yi or First Day of lunar month.  We prayed to Goddess of Mercy and Tai Sui, Duke of Jupiter and offer candy and oil for light.  I always feel good to visit the temple and do my donation.

After our prayers, we ate Indian Rojak at Waterloo Street coffeeshop.  Usually, I ate at the branch in the hawker center.  I find the quality and taste is far better in the original stall.  The roast chicken from the chicken rice is also quite good.  Our brunch is cheap and good. The coffee shop is quite warm and humid.  Our total bill comes to about $37 including one drink each.  $8/head is economical and reasonable for eating out.

No comments: