Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Media Corp Shooting in Punggol Jetty

It is late afternoon and the sun is hot.  Media Corp has all the cameras setup and Shaun Chen with an actress waiting to shoot a scene.  They occupy a big corner of where the fishermen usually occupy.  So the fishermen have to fish in another corner.  It is just a waiting game.  I managed to catch some fishes in the jetty but due to the incovenience, I moved to the beach instead.  The actor and actress are not friendly or happy.  The cameraman and other support staff are there.  It is just a waiting game.  I am not sure if acting is a good career.  It is good money if you become famous.

The water is much cleaner but the fishes are there but not plentiful.  My arowana and goldfishes have a good meal anyway.  I am glad I caught a lot of smaller fishes for the mudskipper.

No comments: