Thursday, December 31, 2015

2015 Closing

2015 is coming to a close.  It is one of the toughest year for many.  My stocks did not fare well at all.  Lost about 70% of its value.  It is very shocking.  Looking on the bright side, I am happy I have a good job and good bonus.  I am healthy and all my family is doing well.  My mum is doing well in Toronto.  We are a blessed family.  B1 enjoys and still enjoying his trip in Toronto.  B2 is happy with his National Service and B3 is just happy learning baking and watching videos all day long.

As for me, I am happy to cycle to Punggol Point, catch some fishes to feed my goldfishes and arowana.  I also enjoys watching the mullets swim about and looking out for the mudskipper.  It is simple joys of having meals with wife and boys.

Let's welcome 2016 and may the new year bring new hope and joys to the world.

No comments: