Thursday, October 15, 2015

No Fishing for Now

I want to recover from sandfly bites and will hang up my fishing nets temporarily.  So I cycle for exercise.  Many of the development along the Punggol PCN is near completion or have completed.  Water Point final stages.  I believe the shops and commercial floors will top soon as it is the usual practise of Far East, the developer.  The two gigantic HDB blocks opposite Seletar Camp are completed.  I guess no more Missile Hill.  I remember there was a Missile Hill and development around the area is banned to prevent prying eyes.  Probably also dangerous as well.

Safra Punggol has made significant progress as well, the main structure is complete.  So the PCN will be extremely busy during weekends and public holiday.

It is nice to have a relaxing cycle and I had not cycle around for some time.  The last few months I have been cycling to Punggol Point and back.  So the changes around the Punggol PCN looked very significant.  All the green fences are gone.

No comments: