Friday, October 16, 2015

Andrew Zimmern's Bizzare Food

When I was hired in my current job, I have to go to US for 3 weeks.  I lived in my boss' home when I was in US office.  He had his TV on and says to me a couple of times this is his dream job.  I had no much interest at that time other than the fact this guy ate all kinds of weird stuff which by the way my boss would too.  He ate spiders, duck foetus, beetles, durians and anything he is challenge to eat.  He is a very good friend who help me out in times of need.

Now I found out the TV program is Andrew Zimmern's Bizzare Food Series.  This show is very interesting.  I loved the story telling.  The series is on Travel Channel in mio TV.  I am borrowing the dvd of Bizzare Food from the library.  It is nice to watch the show at my own time.

No comments: