Saturday, October 03, 2015

A Mall Crawl on a Saturday Night

After dinner, my wife want to go and check out the Takashimaya sales.  It is unusual for us to go out at night.  This time, I agree readily.  She is I am now used to being out at night due to my night classes.  She does have a point.

Takashimaya is very busy.  Full of people checking out all the deals.  I bought a French press and a knife sharpener.  The French Press I bought in Korea broke some time ago.  It is good time to replace.  Knife sharpener is a consumable.  So it is fine to have one for standby.  As some of my readers know, I am eco-friendly.  So buying consumable durable is something I avoid like poison.  After my shopping, I went to Isetan in Shaw to check things out.  Isetan is undergoing renovation or at least the supermarket is.  Tangs is like dead.  Hardly any shoppers.  Most shoppers must be in Taka.

I wanted to check out the pedestrian walkway along Orchard Road but was discourage from going out of the malls.  It looked fairly busy.  So people are out and about.

No comments: