Friday, June 05, 2015

Rain Rain

It is raining all day.  So we get wet while walking around town.  This reminds me of our times in Rome.  Our shoes got wet and it is cold.  B3 followed me to hotel.  He keep insisting on going back while I was browsing in Maruzen bookstore.  Maruzen has 7 floors of books in her own building in Nagoya.  Pretty amazing!  Although the shelves on English books are limited, I like to see what is essential stock for the little shelf space.  Usually, I have some of the books.  But there are others which I like to have but unfortunately, I have no more shelf space at home too. 

We are staying in Best Western Hotel and there is a Starbucks at the ground level.  B3 like the new flappuccino.  And he want a Venti and chocolate chunks cookie and I have a Caramel Machiato.  So our stop before going to our rooms is over 1,500 Yen.  

For dinner, we went to the yakitori resturant that we went last night.  I loved bbq meat.  This time I ordered a lot more food and our bill is almost doubled yesterday's!  But I enjoys the authentic flavors.  Only complain I have is the sauce and food is a little too salty.  After dinner, my boys bought sashimi again for snacks in their room.

My boys gained a lot of weight this trip.  This is an eating tour for us!

No comments: