Saturday, June 06, 2015

Cool and Sunny

We are lucky today.  Yesterday, was raining all day and today it is bright and sunny.  Amazing change.  Like everything, we appreciate today far more since we had bad weather.  Otherwise I don't keep marvelling how wonderful today is. 

B3 and I went to the Electric Museum which is free.  It is quite interesting.  After the Electric Museum, we went to the Science Museum.  It is free for B3 and I have to pay on 400 yen.  Quite a good deal compared to Science Center.  The Science Museum has a lot of exhibits.  There is a huge tornado generator.  Both father and son had a wonderful time.

One thing I noticed is after lunch and dinner, I had running stomache.  It may be the cold tap water that was served.  I drank a lot of the water and I only realised now that it may be the water rather than the food.

No comments: