Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Chia Seeds

Chia Seeds is hot in the Law Faculty!!  B1's classmates are eating chia seeds to improve their performance.  So B1 decided to try as well.  It is available in Fairprice in Seletar Mall.  The price is quite high.  I promised to buy for him in Mustafa.  There are more brands in Mustafa and I bought one that cost $7 plus for 340 grams.  There is another brand that sells for $15.50 for half kg.  I thought it is a fad and decided to risk less money.  Since I am already buying the latest fad, I decided to get a pack of Quinoa as well.  Hopefully, together B1 gains an edge over his classmates.

Frankly, I think this popularity is started by Whole Food in USA.  Whole Food keep educating their customers on the exotic foodstuff so that they can sell at higher price.

No comments: