Tuesday, April 14, 2015

12V Fan

My 12V fan which I use in order to tap use the solar energy system I built is very noisy.  So B1 paid for a fan in Chinese website and B2 execute the purchase.  The price is lower than the fan I bought in the hardware store.  It is quieter as it uses centrifugal blades.  I like the fan as it has an On/Off switch and so much quieter to use.  The only problem is the fan coverage area is much more focus.  So only a small part of my body is cooled down. 

On the news, the department stores sales are down on a year to year basis.  The reason is more people are shopping online.  I love the online purchase as the items worked and at much more competitive price.  Best of all the selection choice is so much broader.  It is nice to get "exotic" model not available in the shops.

No comments: