Sunday, March 01, 2015

Heatwave

Incredibly hot today.  I felt so sleepy and have a long nap in the afternoon.  Luckily, my wife decided to switch on the airconditioning.  It is also because she decided to sleep as well.  Due to the heatwave, I did not cycle out to catch prawns for my fishes.  The Seletar Mall bring a cool respite from the heat.  It is nice just to walk inside aircond comfort.

I always blog about global warming and tried to save energy and be green.  The heatwave can be controlled by energy use through airconditioning and then it get into a vicious cycle of more heat generated requiring more energy to cool down and using energy increases global warming.

On the news, there are new sinkholes appearing in Syberia.  Some scientists think the holes are always there and the melting of permafrost(frozen ground) cause the ground to collapse.  The gracier in Antarctic is melting fast and collapsing as well.  So the end of the world as we know it may be near.

No comments: