Friday, March 13, 2015

Feast!

We had a feast for dinner this evening.  My brother brought a salt baked chicken and I boiled bones soup.  We had plenty of leftover from lunch and yesterday's meals.  While it is regular dishes, I feel very fortunate to enjoy good food at home at economical price.  Soup cost probably $12.  $3 for bones, $3 for fishcakes and fishballs, $5 for pig's stomach and a $1 for gas.  I boiled the soup for 8 hours, so the gas bill may be higher.

I broke the tank for the terrapins.  So finally B3 agreed to let his terrapins go.

Weather is hot today.  Cycling and other exercise is more difficult with the heat. 

2 comments:

Boh Tong aka Luke Tan said...

Yes it is cheaper eating at home.Besides,it is healthier.

BookLover said...

Thanks for being a true fan. We love eating at home.