Saturday, March 14, 2015

Clean Water but No Baby Shrimps

It is interesting, the water is quite clean but not much life unlike before.  Now I do not see goby fish as well.  I did catch pistol shrimps and a big crab managed to escape from me!  I was disappointed.  The crab can swim fast and also it is good at burying itself into the sand.  Most small fishes have disappeared too.

I am happy past time at the beach.  There is a young Malay mother with two boys.  Her husband is looking after their third sleeping baby.  Malays is so relax and friendly unlike Chinese.  Men are curious and just take my things to look at without asking for permission.  Malays will make conversations and engaged in a friendly manner.  I was happy with playing with the two boys and the mum noticed as well.

No comments: