Sunday, February 15, 2015

Pork Available on Monday

Usually, pork butchers are closed on Monday in the wet market as the abbatoir are closed on Sunday.   However, I understand from the butchers this morning that they will be open tomorrow and Tuesday.  Then they will close for Chinese New Year.  I did not know this.  Anyway, I bought soup bone and made my soup for reunion dinner. 

This morning near Woodland terrace, we found a multi-storey food factories/distribution centers.  There are a number of stalls open.  There is orh-nee or yam dessert, Portiguese tarts for a dollar and other deals.  The place is frequent by regulars and explorers like me!  It is like go for tours.  I enjoyed the role of food tourist.  It is fun.  Only problem is my weight keeps on piling up.

I am very happy to celebrate the New Year.  May All of Us have peace and prosperity for the Year of the Goat.

No comments: