Saturday, February 21, 2015

Day 3 CNY


It is so nice not to turn on my computer the last 2 days.  I have been busy with visiting and visitations.  Yesterday, we went to AMK hub just to pass time.  It was busy.  A few shops were open and many resturants are in operation and doing great business.  I went to the Indian coffeeshop in Chomp Chomp and my teh halia cost $1.60!!  Now the price of teh halia is at ridiculous $1.40 and 20cents extra for CNY.

We have so much leftovers, it is going to take a long time to finish our food or more likely waste them.  CNY is family time.  My sisters came with all their kids and married ones with spouses.  I was very happy to host them giving them my signature soup. 

I spend my time cooking the soup with tender loving care.  It is fun to see them enjoying my soup. 

No comments: