Monday, January 26, 2015

Good Weather in Tokyo

The temperature is spring like, very comfortable.  The passenger beside me works for Oracle.  He is familiar with the Hotel I stayed and recommend I try the curry.  He likes it very much.  Also tells me to check our Bic Camera.  Bic Camera is our Sim Lim Square.  After checking into the hotel and finishing my work, I walk to Bic Camera and see that it is similar to the shop we visited in Fukoka.  The gadgets are very interesting and many very advanced.  The telescopes are very good price.  I regret buying toy stuff.  Even my binoculars from Lucky Plaza is more expensive than the telescopes here.  There are telescopic lenses for cameras as well.  Pretty cool stuff.

After walking and passing time in Bic Camera, I walked back along the resturants alley.  Very delicious smells waft into my nose making me feel hungry.  I walked back to the hotel to try the curry.  It is not bad but I will not go back again as the Japanese curry is too sweet for my liking.

After dinner, I walked to Rongponggi to digest my dinner.  Pretty nice evening.

No comments: