Sunday, January 25, 2015

A Good Day

I was up early and catch up on yesterday's papers before reading Sunday Times.  It is a nice relax morning.  I made tea with oatmeal and psyllium husks.  I drink fibres to increase roughage and reduce weight but my hi-cal milky drinks prevent me from actually reducing weight. 

In the afternoon, I was at the poolside listening to Baldacci thriller The Target.  I finished the book.  It is interesting reading.  I enjoys action when it is movies or fiction.  It is a nice escape where good guys win over bad except the good guys are always American and the American values.  It is fantasy but does tell a lot about how they view the world. 

Late afternoon, a nice walk in the park(aka PCN) and ended up cooling down in Seletar Mall.  The French loaf from Proofer is pretty good, so I got one for dinner.

Knowing my boys will not eat up the fruits and I will be travel tomorrow, I cut them up and put them in boxes in the fridge so that they can eat it.  I also juice up the two promegranates I bought a week ago.  The most of fruits that my mother-in-law brought yesterday were bad.  So I have to discard them.

I feel like I am a homemaker getting ready to leave the family for a week.  It is nice to take care of the boys but also do not feel good to see them playing computer games while I make their living easy.

No comments: