Thursday, January 01, 2015

Day 1 of 2015

I went to Mustapha for grocery shopping as tomorrow I will have my extended family over for dinner.  I am very lucky and has a carpark right in front of Mustapha.  We bought frozen prata, samosas, spring rolls to test for tomorrow party.  It is a good start to be so lucky to get nice carpark and for free!  I like the corner coffee shop that sells Pakistanis food.  I do not know why it is Pakistanis as the food is very similar to other Indian resturants.  We had tandoori chicken, keema with naan and roti.

The Punggol PCN is very crowded.  Lots of holiday makers and many rented bicycles, two-in-one tandem bikes and 4 wheelers.  It must be tiring to ride the 4 wheelers.  The weather is cool, so it is very nice to walk.  I had a good day.

No comments: