Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Closing of another Chapter

2014 is a year of air disasters in this region.  I hope they stopped at 3.  It is heartbreaking and also scary for a frequent traveller like me.  I hope 2015 bring new hope and economic improvements for Singaporeans and the world.  We are in a global village now.   It is quite depressing to read Transitioning.org as there are many fellow Singaporeans in dire straits and the PAP government seems quite callous.  Meritocracy or Survival of the Fittest yet, they have "business friendly" policies which do not protect workers.  They also bring in foreigners to replace my fellow Singaporeans.  I am very sorry for all that has been adversely impacted in their personal lives.

I hope the economic conditions will improve for all of us and also in the next election, positive changes can be made to improve living in Singapore.  We should be a global city that cares for its citizens.

2 comments:

Boh Tong aka Luke Tan said...

Happy 2015 BL...and to your loved ones too.

BookLover said...

Happy New Year, BT. May you and wife live happily here and in Japan.