Sunday, December 07, 2014

Mamma Mia

We have only this week to go for holiday.  B2 starts his attachment in Ernest & Young tomorrow.  I had to go to Seoul for work.  So in lieu of this week, we decided to spend the money on live show.  So B1 check out and bought the cheapest ticket which is about hundred each and we went to Marina Bay Sands Grand Theatre to watch Mamma Mia.  The musical follows the same plot or thread of the movie by the same title.

It is a dog and pony show and I fell asleep several times.  B1 fell asleep once.  Overall it is not bad.  Mummy and B3 enjoy the show most.  B2 was trying to focus.

The chairs are straight back and quite uncomfortable to sit for long time.   I don't think I will be going back.  Mummy is very motivated and she may have to go with B3 or B1.  She likes the music and dancing.  I, on the other hand need actions and thrills. 

No comments: