Saturday, December 06, 2014

Freezing Cold Indeed!

My blogger friend drop a comment "It must be freezing in Seoul at this time of the year.". 

He is absolutely right!  It was so cold that I did not take my usual walk around the hotel.  Going for 30+ to minus 2 celcius is no fun.  I go to the supermarket next door to buy a pack of seaweed and butter biscults.  The less than 1 min walk was killing me!  So I just stay in my room to read my novel.  I am glad I took the book along.  I managed to finish The Camel Club just before I landed Changi Airport.

This is why I like to stay in a hotel with a big mall beside.  Winter or not, I can pass time to walk about.  In Holiday Inn, it is an old area with rows of shop houses.  So it is exposed and since I do not bring all my winter gear i.e. scarf, gloves, thermal pants and different types of sweaters, it is difficult to stay outside for long.

Next freezing place will be Shanghai.

No comments: