Wednesday, November 12, 2014

My New Samsung Note 4

I am using the Note 4 now for a few days.  The screen is sharper than Note 3.  The sound system seems better as well.  It may also be my new Nakamichi headphones which gives clearer and warmer sounds.  The camera is definitely better with sharper image.  I have to get used to new OS.  Most of the functions are the same except the buttons are different and situated in different part of the screen.  So it is guesswork but this keep my brain active and slows the aging process.  Instead of transferring my old 32G memory card, I bought a new 64G card for $62 from Challenger(member's price).  As I use my phablet more and more, I feel there is definite improvement over my previous model.

I am enjoying music more as I have organised it properly by labelling my CD properly after I transferred it to my computer.  It is also great to use original phone cover.  Now I can swipe the phone without opening the cover.  Sometimes, it does not work and I still have to flip the cover and use the regular slide button.

No comments: