Thursday, October 02, 2014

Teeth Implant

Finally, I have two new and shiny teeth capped on my implanted roots.  I have not used the right side of my mouth for so long.  Now it actually hurts when I chew on this side.  My upper molars is stressed by the pressure and it is painful.  I guess over time my teeth will get used to the grinding and it will be normal again.

My dentist also wants to get his two of his teeth implant.  He is just waiting for the right time as two of his teeth had cracked and is supported by a steel band.  Implant seem to be the way to go but it is very expensive and the price keeps going up every year.  Now an implant will cost about $5000.  It is expensive compared to other cities. 

Taking care of implant is not easy as well.  There is a need to floss thoroughly to clear the bacteria.  I hope not to need a dentist anymore but I know it is a matter of time.  Even my dentist need work done on his teeth.

No comments: