Wednesday, August 06, 2014

Ruth's Chris Steak House

I was hungry and walking out for dinner when the lady who help me get the skincare product saw me and said hi.  So I asked her where to go for dinner.  She recommended yakitori at Kasumigaseki Building.  It is 10 to 15 mins walk.  I asked for help in direction along the way.  Before I reach the yakitori place, I saw Ruth's Chris Steak House.  I saw it in the taxi before but did not realised it is so near the hotel.  While I was hungry, I did not want to spend so much.  So I ordered only crab cakes and chopped salad.  The crab cakes is served in a hot ceramic plate.  It is not bad when hot.  The chopped salad I did not like.  I should have known as the dressing was blue cheese.  I do not like blue cheese. 

Anyway, I checked out the yakitori after dinner.  It looked like a bar where mostly men drink beer and eating the yakitori.  Let's see tomorrow night....

No comments: