Friday, August 08, 2014

Best Thing is Home

It is a long week of going from one place to another.  The Japanese way is to wait until the exact time of appointment.  So we have to kill time somewhere if we arrive too early.  We must make sure we arrived 5 mins before appointment time. 

Tokyo is hot and humid.  This time I did not eat tonkatsu.  I had mostly yakitori and one western meal.  I am also tired because my nose is blocked and I have to breathe through my mouth cause the throat to be dry and sore.

The good thing about home is familarity.  I remember the same joy whenever I returned home in Oakville.  We go for holidays in US.  And it is nice to come back home to Canadian Tire, Miracle Ultramark, Dominion, Loblaws and other landmarks.  Some of the supermarket chains like Miracle no longer exist in Toronto.

Coming home and my family is so happy to see me is a shiok feeling.

No comments: