Monday, July 14, 2014

Hurricane

My host asked what I like for lunch as I was starving.  I do not have breakfast.  So I requested for bbq ribs lunch.  He says there is a chain called Hurricane.  I like the ribs.  Hurricane has only side ribs.  The portions is huge.  I ordered half a rack with baked potatoes.  The ribs is well done, tender and has smoky flavor.  The sauce is well caramelised.  It is really good.  Just messy to eat as bones are long.  Beside our table, 8 couples plus one female.  So they may be on a tour.  I was trying to figure where they come from and thought they may be from Guangzhou.  They speaks Cantonese and Mandarin.  I should have known as the Mandarin did not have the mainland accent.  They are from Malaysia.  The group is warm and friendly.  I did not talk to them until we are leaving as I do not want to be rude to my host.

I am glad to have ribs as they are good in Oz.

No comments: