Tuesday, July 08, 2014

Cold and Windy in Auckland

It was a mad rush yesterday to book my flights and hotel for this trip. I feel rushing about is not the best way.  However, it is my last trip for now to hand over the business to my colleagues in Oz. The colleague was on leave and only returned yesterday.  He is a very nice person but with this kind of attitude and work ethics, competition will be having a good time.

I was not well during the flight.  It may be due to the food in the lounge.  I had a headache and cold sweat in the middle of the night.  Luckily, I took two panadols and it worked!  Just before landing, I took two more.  Now I am feeling a little sleepy since it is hard to have good rest on the aircraft.

The library looked interesting.  I may check it out.  I used to go to the library in the cities I visited and had nothing to do.  I stopped doing this for many years as my habits change and now with internet, everything is at the finger tips.

No comments: