Sunday, June 22, 2014

A Good Sunday

My in-laws visited us this morning.  I made coffee and tea for them.  They enjoys some of our cut fruits.  It is my usual practice to cut fruits and put them in boxes in the fridge for easy access.  They enjoyed talking and catching up with their daughter.  After they left, we went to Lucky Plaza to change to Japanese Yen for our holiday trip.  Lucky Plaza has the best rates around.  Also there are plenty of food places as well.  Only drawback is it is extremely crowded today.  So we went to Paragon to walk in aircond comfort.  fter a while, although I was not hungry, I sit somewhere.  I thought of cafe which is high cal and high price.  So I decided to go to Tambuah Mas.  My boys like sayur lodeh and fried chicken.  I like the beef rendang and tahu telok.  So we had a good time enjoying the meal.  It is simple but good food.

In the afternoon, I cycled and swam.  So I did my exercise.  It is dinner time now.  My Indonesian helper is quite a good cook.  She take long time to cook.  So we will enjoy home cooked dinner now.

No comments: