Saturday, May 31, 2014

Niece in Mt E for Test

My niece has tachycardia and has check-in to Mt E for testing.  She has to go for blood test, MRI on her abdomen, 24 hr telemetry and 24 hr urine test for dopamine.  My poor niece has been suffering for so long with fainting spells.  She is very adorable when she was young.  I always remember walking with her and she will chat with me the whole time.  I always reminisce my time with her.  It was golden time and I love her so much.

It was yesterday that she has to check in.  Her friend was with her the whole time.  While waiting for her to do MRI, I chatted with her friend.  She is a 35 years old divorcee working as a social worker for children with disability in a school in Hougang.  She is so good to my niece keeping her company all the way.  I am very happy she is there to support.  I am glad my niece has good friends. 

No comments: