Saturday, May 10, 2014

Mother's Day Dinner

We had a family dinner with my in-laws for Mother's Day.  This time my wife swing the family from the usual Greenland Vegetarian resturant to Imperial Treasure.  The food fits both veg and non-veg.  It is food I can enjoy instead of eating a wee bit at a vegetarian resturant.  My wife will make sure she ordered enough vegetarian dishes for her parents and eldest sister.  Then the rest of us enjoy the Peking Duck, deep fried pork chop and xiao long bao.  The veg dishes are 3 types of eggs with spinach in superior soup.  long beans with chopped mushrooms, steamed buns with veg fillings and plenty of desserts.

I think my in-laws enjoy the food.  I know my nephews and brother-in-law enjoys the meat dishes very much.

Best of all, the meal is cheaper than in vegetarian resturant.

No comments: